Apr 11, 2012

The 42nd Wedding Anniversary of The Senior Greens!


42 Years of Greatness


On this day in 1970, My Parents, Henry and Celestine Green, were wed in holy matrimony. During those 42 years, they've managed to design a blueprint of love, happiness and romance that has inspired their children, their family and their friends.

Anyone who has spent at least 5 minutes in the presence of my parents can testify to the passion they share for each other. They are living proof that you can be successful in life, have a successful marriage and raise successful children.

I am thankful to have these two wonderful role models in my life. They have been a positive impact on my life and I am proud to call them my parents.

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

1 comments:

It doesn't seem like 42 years and we've had our ups and downs in facing life challenges. The one thing we could always count on was one another. God has blessed us and we are thankful.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More