Feb 28, 2012

Oscar Best Dressed List-My 5 Faves


The 84th Academy Awards have come and gone, but the buzz from the Red Carpet goes on and on.  I've never understood why people get so vicious as they comment on who wore what and "did it work or not".  Who anointed these people as able to determine if an outfit was acceptable or not? The way they talk, you'd think it was God Himself that appointed them judge and jury.

I watched the festivities, enjoyed the sights, and was awed by the beauty of some of the attendees. Here are my 5 Faves on my Best Dressed List:




Octavia Spencer, winner, Best Supporting Actress, was breathtaking in a ruched beaded Tadashi Shoji gown.

Congratulations, girlfriend!













No, it wasn't Sarah Palin.  It was Tina Fey in a beautiful strapless eggplant satin gown.

You go girl...you've got it going on!














Michele Williams, nominee, Best Lead Actress, wore a winner in her coral Louis Vutton gown.

Simply lovely, Michele.












Leslie Mann- stunning in a flowing navy strapless gown with sparkle at the middle.

A true show-stopper, Leslie. Show them how it's done.











Gwyneth Paltrow was elegant in a simple, chic white Tom Ford with cape.

So classy, girl. Go on and work it!










I thought these stars captured the magic of this special night and, in my opinion, were worthy of note.  Did I miss favorite of yours? I'd love to have your choice(s). Just leave your comment(s).

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More