Jan 2, 2012

Meet Kimberly Green-Edwards


Kimberly Green-Edwards
Executive Board Member
Contributing Writer

My name is Kimberly Edwards and I am a full-time Crisis Care Hospice Nurse. My areas of focus on The Emerald Quill will be health care, relationship tips, as well as other tidbits.
Born and raised in Chicago, IL, I graduated from Rich Central High School in Olympia Fields, IL. I followed my family to Las Vegas in 2005, pursued a career in nursing, and graduated from the College of Southern Nevada. I have been a practical nurse for 3 years and am currently pursuing my goal of becoming a registered nurse. I am the proud mother of three totally awesome children ages 28, 21, and 17. I am also the proud “granny” of four.



Life is a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only can spend it once.
My job is to take care of the possible and trust God with the impossible.
Kim

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More