Jan 2, 2012

Meet Celestine "Silverlady" Green

Watching the intriguing ends and outs of politics during the 2008 presidential race lead me to start blogging in March 2009 in the Sweet Nothings blog. Other items caught my interest so, I launched the Bits and Pieces blog. My love affair with the romance genre led me to Romance Writers of America and to Rendezvous magazine where my book reviews were published regularly. Ever the ravenous reader and multifaceted writer, I continue writing romance, book reviews and commentary on my Kiss and Tell blog.

My latest venture, The Emerald Quill, lets me share a new adventure with family while satisfying my creative urges to comment on a variety of interesting things. My spouse, Henry, and I, along with the rest of the EQ Crew, are ready to share this journey with you and yours. Enjoy the products of our labor on the EQ and let us hear from you.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More