Jan 2, 2012

Meet Janel Green




I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am the surprise in your cereal box. I am Janel Green.

If the Darkwing Duck quote didn't give you a clue about my age, let's just say I'm old enough. Old enough to what? To party!

I've had 3 great loves in my life: My husband of 7 years, a Russian Blue cat named Milo (R.I.P.), and my 46" TV named Samantha.

I would describe myself as being frugal, but others would say cheap. I think I am pretty good at budgeting, planning, and basically making a dollar out of 15 cents. I studied Art in college because I wanted to become an Animator for Disney when I grew up. Makeup and nail designs are a hobby of mine. I have no cosmetology training, but I think I can beat that face. I've slowed down over the past year because of symptoms caused by my nemesis - The evil Darth Lupus.

I love to laugh, I love my PS3, I love banana cream pie, and I love spending time with positive people. Did I mention I'm pretty sweet at SingStar* Karaoke?


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More